This is a 8-days trek that makes a circuit of the Helambu region. The easiest starting point for this trek is Sundarijal due its proximity to Kathmandu. Helambu is the good trekking destination throughout the normal October to May trekking season. This trek remains at reasonably low elevations, there is little chance of altitude problem but you should be prepared for cold and possible snow at Tharepati during the winter. There are fewer trekkers here than in the Everest, Annnapurna or Langtang regions and good lodges are abundant and uncrowded.
>An ideal trek to visit highland Sherpa villages of Helambu
>Cross over different high mountain passes
>Encounter Tamang, Sherpa & Yalmo culture
>Enjoy spectacular views of Langtang Himal, Jugal Himal & Mt.Gaurishanker
>Experience Buddhist culture, religion & lifestyle
TRIP DAY TO DAY ITINERARY
Day 01: Drive Kathmandu to Sundarijal & trek to Chisopani (2215m)
Day 02: Trek to Kutumsang (2470m)
Day 03: Trek to Tharepati (3510m)
Day 04: Trek to Melamchigaon (2530m)
Day 05: Trek to Tarkeghyang (2740)
Day 06: Trek to Sermathang (2590m)
Day 07: Trek to Melamchi bazaar (870m)
Day 08: Drive to Kathmandu
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Drive in/ Drive out
- Trekking permit and National Park entry permit fees
- Accommodation at lodges while on trek.
- English speaking licensed holder trekking tour leader.
- All programs according to itineraries on full board basis.
- Nepali staff wages, equipment, insurance and other facilities.
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Personal spending money & all bar bill
- Items of personal nature ie. Soft/hard drinks, tips etc
- International Airport Departure Tax
- Personal Insurance
- Emergency rescue
- Duration8 Days